Hello everyone! This is the first time I’m writing a blogpost in english. On instagram, some of you asked for a english version of my recipes. So here’s the first one!
This cookie recipe is a pretty easy and quick snack or breakfast idea. They contain exactely what would be in a regular oatmeal bowl in the morning. Only good and healthy ingredients 😉 Because I didn’t want to spent a long time in kitchen few days ago (but wanted to have cookies!), I had the idea to make a microwavable version. So you don’t have to put them in the oven, just microwave them and you’re ready to eat. Cookies that couldn’t be easier to make!
Like you can see in the pictures, I’m using (peanut butter) squarebar chunks to make the cookies even more peanutty in flavor. If you haven’t got a squarebar at home, you can use any other vegan protein or fruit bar of you choice. Or dark chocolate, peanuts, raw cocoa beans… never ending possibilities 😉
- 4 Tbsp (40 g) oats
- 1 Tbsp (10 g) chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp (18 g) natural salted peanut butter (crunchy)
- 3-4 Tbsp (45 - 60 ml) hot water
- ½ squarebar (optional)
- Put all ingredients (except squarebar) into a bowl and mix well until everything is combined. Let it cool down a little bit.
- Meanwhile cut the squarebar into small pieces and add them to the bowl.
- Put the dough on a small plate (4 cookies) and microwave the cookies for about 90 seconds. Be careful, time depends on your microwave settings.
I hope you like the recipe! And sorry for my english guys 😀 I’ve never been really good at it. Writing this here is a good practice for me 😉