This delicious chia pudding is thrown together in just a couple minutes! Be sure to make this in advance (I like making it before bed) so it has time to thicken up. Have fun! 🙂
COCONUT CHIA PUDDING WITH MANGO
Ergibt: 1 portion
- For the chia pudding:
- 2 tbsp Chiasamen (25 g)
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 100 g soy joghurt
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1-2 tsp agave syrup (to taste)
- pinch of salt
- 1 ripe mango, cut into cubes
- fresh mint
- coconut flakes
- Put all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together until eveything is combined (without clumping).
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours, best overnight.
- Stir well before serving. Portion mango and chia pudding into a jar and add your desired toppings. Leftovers will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for about 3-5 days (without mango).