Today it’s time for another delicious and creamy cookie dough recipe. If you like cheesecake, I bet you gonna like this protein cheesecake cookie dough. Rich in protein (almost 40 g per portion) and fiber it’s super healthy and a perfect fitness meal. For breakfast, after a workout session at the gym or whenever you want 😉
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (265 g)
- 5 deglet nour dates, pitted (more to taste)
- 150 g soy joghurt
- 20 g protein powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter (or 15 g ground almonds)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- splash of nut milk or water
- toppings of your choice (e.g. ripe fruit, coconut sugar, cacao nibs, nuts)
- Put chickpeas, soy joghurt, dates and a splash of nut milk in a blender or food processor and process to a smooth puree.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for a second time. Remove dough mixture from the blender and place in a bowl. Add toppings of your choice.
I’m really happy to share this recipe with you guys – let me know what you think about it 🙂
As you may have recognized I organized to make a two language version of my website. Many of you asked me to make an English version of my blog. So here it is! 😉 It’s not perfect yet (pretty imperfect to be honest 😛 ) – there’s still a lot of work ahead. But the latest recipes gonna be much easier to find and to read now. Hope you like it!
Have a great weekend tho 😉