Tender, spongy, and chewy, these pancakes are super delicious and perfect if you’re craving semolina pudding and pancakes at the same time 😉
VEGAN SEMOLINA PANCAKES
Ergibt: 1 portion (6 pancakes)
- 70 g semolina
- 30 g spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g apple sauce, unsweetened
- 1 tsp apple vinegar
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup (to taste)
- warm water (approx. 100 ml)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2-3 peaches (fruit of choice)
- one handful rawnola
- Whisk dry ingredients together. Pour in wet ingredients and mix until just combined (don't overmix!).
- Heat your pan over medium heat. Melt a little bit of coconut oil and place a big tablespoon of dough in there for each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes on both sides, about 2-3 minutes upon flipping.