Well, who doesn’t know this problem: You are craving chocolate like none other. And you don’t have any dessert or baked cake in the house. You know what to do? Here comes the perfect solution for this situation. A mug cake right out of the microwave!
I needed a few attempts to get the exact texture I wanted, but here it is: the moistest chocolate mug cake I ever had before. A super awesome quick fix for that chocolate craving!
- 35 g spelt flour
- 15 g cacao powder
- 15 g raw cane sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 50 g apple sauce
- 50 ml plant milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- dark chocolate (optional)
- Put all dry ingredients into a mug whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add apple sauce, plant mil and oil and mix all ingredients until just combined. If you want, place some chopped chocolate on top.
- Microwave on high for about 90 seconds.
- Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!