Coconut Cookie Dough
Ergibt: 1 big or 2 small portions
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (265 g)
- 30 g coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut blossom sugar (or dates or raw cane sugar)
- 125 g soy joghurt
- ⅓ TL bourbon vanilla
- splash of coconut milk (if needed)
- toppings of you choice (z.B. coconut blossom sugar, coconut flakes, soy joghurt etc.)
- Put coconut flakes and sugar to a blender and mix to a meal.
- Add chickpeas and all remaining ingredients and mix to a smooth puree.
- Remove dough mixture from the blender and place in two small jars or a bowl. Add toppings of your choice.