Banana Bread With Speculoos Swirl And Almonds
Ergibt: 1 banana bread
- 200 g whole spelt flour
- 300 g ripe bananas
- 80 ml soy milk
- 50 ml coconut oil, melted
- 30 g raw cane sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 2 tsp speculoos spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp speculoos spead (or almond butter instead; optional)
- cinnamon sugar mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a loaf pan with oil and set aside.
- In a small bowl mash bananas with a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl mix flour, cane sugar and baking powder. Add mashed bananas, soy milk, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar and whisk together until everything's just combined.
- Spoon half of the dough into the loaf pan. Add speculoos spice, cinnamon and speculoos spread to the leftover dough in the bowl and mix well. Add it to the loaf pan and using a fork or a spoon, gently swirl the batters together.
- Decorate the banana bread with almonds, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a little before cutting. Enjoy!