Happy Easter everyone! Can you imagine Easter without Easter bunny!? Sounds unimaginable, is unimaginable. Therefore it’s no surprise you get to see carrot cake recipes everywhere around Easter. Bunny without carrot? No chance! (Sry for this bad conclusion).
Because I love quick and uncomplicated recipes, I created some no-bake raw vegan carrot cake kringle cookies as a delicious Easter treat. Made with few ingredients and ready to eat in a few minutes.
(NO-BAKE) CARROT CAKE KRINGLE COOKIES
- 70 g oats
- 70 g dates, pitted
- 70 g carrot, grated (one small)
- 30 g raisins, chopped
- 30 g walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Put oats in a food processor or blender and blend into a meal.
- Add dates and mix until smooth.
- Put oat-date mixture into a bowl, add all other ingredients and knead into a dough.
- Shape nine balls and form them with your thumb.