Apple Crumb Mug Cake
Saftiger Apfel-Streusel Mug Cake direkt aus der Mikrowelle.
Servings 1 Mug Cake
- For the mug cake:
- 40 g whole spelt flour
- 50 g apple sauce, unsweetened
- 25 ml soy milk
- 15 g raw cane sugar
- 1 tsp vegan butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 apple, grated
- For the cumbs:
- 20 g whole spelt flour
- 10 g raw cane sugar
- 10 g vegan butter
- cinnamon to taste
- For the crumb put flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a small bowl and mix everything together to a crumbly consistency. Set aside for later.
- For the mug cake add dry ingredients (four, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon) to a mug and mix. Add apple sauce, soy milk and melted butter and whisk together until just combined.
- Add grated apple, stir another time and put the prepared crumbs on top.
- Microwave your mug cake for about 2 minutes (time may varies due to your microwave).