Raw Vegan Fig Cubes With Cashew & Coconut
Raw Vegan Fig Cubes With Cashew & Coconut Author: Kichererb.se
Servings 16 cubes
- For the base:
- 170 g dates
- 120 g almonds
- 30 g grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, optional
- pinch of salt
- For the cashew-coconut layer:
- 100 g cashews, soaked overnight, at least 4 h
- 100 g coconut cream, *
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 50 g grated coconut
- 1 tsp bourbon vanilla
- For the fig layer:
- fresh figs
- For the base process almonds, coconut, cinnamon and salt in a food processor or blender until they turn into a fine flour
- Pit your dates and add them to your blender. Process until mixture becomes sticky, take from the blender and set aside.
- For the Cashew-Coconut Layer blend all ingredients in a blender until thick and creamy. Scoop filling over your base and spread out evenly.
- Set in freezer for about 5 hours or overnight. When you are ready to serve, decorate with fresh fig slices and cut slice into desired shape. Enjoy!
* I recommend coconut cream over full-fat coconut milk (just scoop off the top cream of full-fat coconut milk)